Okanagan Falls Party in the Park 2014
The Okanagan Falls Winery Association’s annual Party in the Park is back & tickets are on sale now!
Come join us and our neighbouring Okanagan Falls wineries for an authentic Southern-style BBQ dinner prepared by The Chef Instead, live music by local minstrels Uncorked, and wine tasting by 12 Okanagan Falls wineries (Blasted Church Vineyards, Blue Mountain Vineyard and Cellars, Krāzē Legz Vineyard and Winery, Liquidity Wines, Meyer Family Vineyards, Noble Ridge Vineyard & Winery, Painted Rock Estate Winery, See Ya Later Ranch, Stag's Hollow Winery and Vineyard, Topshelf Winery, Wild Goose Vineyards and Winery)
Also, Blue Mountain Winery is giving away 2 tickets to the event. To enter, find your way to our Facebook page, "like" us (please!), like our post about the Party in the Park event & share it with your friends. Simple!
When is it?
Friday, July 11th, 2014 from 5pm till 9pm
• 5 to 7 PM taste and learn about each winery’s specialty
• 6:30PM – 9 PM dinner buffet & live music
• Wines by the glass will be available at a nominal fee
How much is it?
Tickets are $50 + tax and can be purchased at the following locations:
• Member winery tasting rooms
• Penticton Visitor Information Centre
Where is it?
At Kenyon Park in Okanagan Falls (on the shores of Skaha Lake behind the IGA)
Accommodation discounts are offered for your convenience subject to availability
• 12% off rooms at the Ramada Inn and Suites Penticton, email Gord at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-492-8926 (mention Okanagan Falls Winery Association or Party in the Park when booking)
• discounted rooms at the Watermark Beach Resort in Osoyoos, book online or email Courtney Fossett at email@example.com
Participants must be 19 years of age or older. For more details on the event check out OFWA.ca