Recipes & Food
Smoked Salmon and Caper Cream Cheese Toasts
- 4 ozs softened cream cheese
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1 tbsp chopped chives, plus 1-inch lengths, for garnish
- 1 tbsp chopped drained capers
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- salt and fresh ground pepper
- sliced baguette, brushed with olive oil and lightly toasted
- 1/2 lb smoked salmon, thinly sliced
In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, shallot, chopped chives, capers and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
Spread the crostini with the caper cream cheese. Top with the smoked salmon, garnish with the chive pieces and serve.